April 19, 2011

We Have Our Theme ! ! !

We found a theme we love for the baby room!   Yayyy!!!   ...lol
  
Boy, we've really been having some fun with this.  Here are a few of the items we've selected for the baby room.  Some we've already purchased, others will be on our baby registry.  

The colors in one or two of the pictures below look a bit faded; sorry about that - that's just what was available on the internet.   The actual color of the room (and most of the items) all match a color called Green Tea, and the accents are all in chocolate.
  
I combined two brands:  Mod Pod Pop Monkey with a few touches of Little Boutique Monkey. 

Hope you like it...    Let me know what you think.   :-)





















1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking we may do monkeys too (my blog title might be a tip off). So cute! I'm sure it'll look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete