January 10, 2012

18 Month Old

  



My darling son, today you're 18 months old...   
  
And I still don't know if you're ever coming home.

Tragic.

Things are just static 

I feel like I'm caught up in some crazy voodoo magic:

Some dark force that's keeping us apart.

But I must trust God and follow my heart.

Believing that His timing is perfect,

Cause if prayer is gonna work 

Then baby we've gotta trust it.

Knowing that He's the King of Kings 

And He's got His hand in everything;

So I gotta give God the glory

For all that He's given me.

Including you, my boy, who

Although greatly overdue

Is eventually,

Definitely,

Unconditionally,

And forever will be,

A part of me.


~love Mommy

     
    

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Happy 18 months Kwon!!!! Soon my friend, it has to be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. There are no words, other than "he is coming home" that will comfort you. Just now that you have prayer warriors out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 18 months little prince. Praying you'll be home soon.

    ReplyDelete