June 21, 2011

No Words...

Actually lots of words....No picture.   
 
Mostly because I cannot find a picture that speaks to the confusion, shock, anger and pain I now feel having just learnt that there will be no EP (exit permit) submissions for the month of June by our agency to the Korean Government. Yes, just as our names had gotten near the top of the list for submission. How are them apples?

  
It seems that the government will not grant any EPs this month, and have requested that no more EPs be submitted until late July. Did you hear me? I said LATE JULY!!!!!
  
Forget traveling in July. Forget traveling in August. Shoot... even late September looks a little iffy now. What Is Going On?
  
Okay... I need to take a break. I will return again tomorrow... or the next day, to complete this post.
   

God is good ... In HIM will I trust.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment