November 03, 2010

I Am Addicted!














My poor husband... I am becoming such a big bundle of mush; I cannot seem to stop myself from watching every single episode of Adoption Stories on Discovery Health Network.   I think I'm addicted to the show -- I really do.  I've watched almost every one for the past few months - even the reruns, but I think I've seen just about all of the Korean adoption episodes at least 4 or 5 times! Yikes! (Gotta love my DVR) .  I think I'm becoming obsessed!  I even make Tony watch them with me (when I can...when he hasn't run away or gone into hiding).   Don't laugh at me please... I'm a weak lady. :o)
 
...And of course by the time I get to the end of every episode, when the parents are being united with their new baby, I've gone through no less than a small fistful of tissues -- I'm becoming such a mush. A mushy mush! ...lol
 
I wonder if there's some kind of anonymous group therapy available....

1 comment: