March 15, 2011

REFERRAL ! ! !

MAZEL TOV!   IT'S A BOY!






















WE ARE SO STUNNED, EXCITED, THRILLED.... YOU NAME IT!!!!



In the middle of a very busy work day my darling social working tried and tried and tried again to track me down. After about 3 hours and several missed calls and emails, I finally was free enough to notice my phone ringing in my bag... didn't recognize the number and almost didn't answer (!!!!!), but I did....

My Goodness! When I say we were NOT expecting this call for a few weeks I am not kidding. Only the night before did Tony and I sit in our den discussing our referral probably not coming until early April (at best).

GOD IS SOOOO GOOD! Woke up a family of 2... going to bed a family of 3!


And he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!



We will post more once we receive permission from our agency... stay tuned, we've only just begun!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is SO exciting. We received our referral yesterday for a sweet baby girl. How crazy it was the same day for both of us!!!

    Lauren
    www.howthebushgrows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see a pic of your little guy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!!

    ...And congrats yourself Lauren!!!

    ReplyDelete