October 13, 2010

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock















Hurry up and wait.


Okay so I am getting a little anxious.  I know I know...we've been going back and forth at this for almost 2 years and now it hasn't even been 2 weeks; but we haven't heard from the adoption agency with our welcome call yet and it feels like time is just crawling.  We did confirm that they received the document package a few days after mailing.   ...And the agency worker did say that it will take a few weeks before we hear back from them regarding our social worker and PIP classes...  but still.  
 
This waiting period is beginning to feel like torture!
    *sigh*        ...and we still have a long way to go (...lol)
  
To pass the time I've been reading lots and lots of adoption blogs;  mostly by Korean adoptive parents, but a few from China and Guatemala as well.   Great info!  Really great info out there, and I'm soooo grateful to all adoptive parents who freely share such personal information with the rest of us every day.  Their stories fill me with such hope and expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment